There is a wide variety of options: water sports, cultural visits, gastronomy, natural landscapes…
Some of the following recomendations have been proposed by Kinegua guests. Feel free to send yours!
- Must-visit beaches: Cofete, Sotavento, Dunas de Corralejo, Cotillo, Matorral
- Cueva del Llano en Villaverde (Cave in Villaverde), good plan for kids.
- Montaña Colorada Volcano. 1-hour easy hike from Kinegua to Montaña Colorada Volcano crater where you will enjoy great views of the northern part of the island. (Take something to feed the squirrels up there)
- Scuba-diving, Kite, Windsurf, Surf … awesome conditions for any of these
- Tindaya Mountain. Guided visit
- Lobos Island. Virgin nature
- Cotillo lighthouse. Remodeled according to the surroundings
- Miguel de Unamuno's House Museum. (Spanish famous writer) "An oasis at the civilization's desert"